Tourism brings lots of enjoyment, new start of life with more passion, zest and enthusiasm that changes your mind from daily routine. There are many travel destinations to travel around the world; you just have to start a skilled and knowledgeable study that is needed to manage for the most exciting and greatest tour in the world. The Popular Nepal Tibet Bhutan Tour provides the visitors high- quality administrations by our specialist set in the place where there is happiness. Bhutan Dynasty keeps on delivering the nature of administration that has dependably been given to his customers.
Tibet is a gorgeous land of deep sunshine and snow-capped mountain peaks, gemstone clear rivers and lakes and golden fields of highland barley. This land has a callous environment surrounding them, but due to its calm and peaceful beauty and a way to acquire a spiritual enlightenment, this land has become the hottest travel destination. Third eye travel is the top most companies with exclusive services that enable the explorers to visit this beautiful land.
Bhutan is known as the most recent ‘Shangri-La’ on earth, the land of the thunder dragon, of prehistoric destinations, Bhutan is a nation of out of this world natural beauty and artificial civilizing resources. Visit to its famous ten places:
- Punakha festival – Most colorful and vibrant festival
- Thimpu – The capital of Bhutan
- Dochu La Pass – Visit to its fluttering prayer flags and views over the majestic Himalayas, takes your breath away on a clear day.
- Taktsang Lhakhang – This monastery – known as the Tiger’s Nest – perches on a rocky mountainside at 3,000m.
- Gangtey – The gorgeous and stunning glacial valley
- Tashicho Dzong – Known as the ‘fortress of glorious religion
- Kurje Lhakhang – final resting place of Bhutan’s first three kings.
- Chime Lhakhang – dedicated to the Lama Drukpa Kunley, the ‘Divine Madman’,
- Trongsa – The Dzong dominates the town of Trongsa.
- Rukha – A remote village in the Jigme Dorje Wangchuk National Park
Nepal lies in the land of Himalayas and located between the two countries i.e. India and China. This country is very rich in cultures and history where more than 40 different ethnic people are living. The people living in this place have their own language and mother tongue. There are so many places to visit like Kathmandu city, Pashupatinath, Dakshinkali, Boudanath, Swayambhunath, Bhaktapur, Nagarkot, Pokhra valley and many more. You can visit those places by yourself, but if you want to know the real stories about these places you may hire a professional tour guide.